What is the correct spelling for SURTENT?
This word (Surtent) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for SURTENT
- ardent Would she not have flown to meet him, if the love of which she had assured him yesterday were as fervent, as ardent as his own?
- latent And walled up she was forthwith, but not without a parting embrace from each of her judges, and possibly some slight latent faith in the suggestion of one of the party that perhaps St. Nicholas would put a new inside and new stories into her before next December.
- mutant There are a rare occasion of Skugs known as Mutant Skugs that would often be seen accompanying the mutant s and cyborgs associated with Decimator, Zelton, Toxoid, and Blue Boar.
- patent The exception was Erbeswurst, a patent dried soup preparation.
- portent Shirley would have been a portent , if he had flourished in 1595 and had written then as he did in 1645.
- potent The Troops design'd for this Business was very few, and the worst in France; the King's own Subjects were not to be employ'd, unless a few Straglers; besides there were no Transportships, nor in fine, any Thing that look'd like an Attempt to Conquer three Potent Kingdoms.
- quotient -Rule, multiply the given amount of horse-power by 92 for steel, by 190 for wrought-iron, or by 285 for cast-iron shafts, and divide the product by the cube of the diameter of the shaft expressed in inches, and the quotient is the required revolutions per minute for the shaft.
- sargent He called often with Sargent and Atkins.
- scent Then, one day, when, after a grey morning, the sun came out at noon, drawing the scent from the old pine that looks in at my bedroom window, his joy burst forth, after long silence, into song, and flying upwards, he sat on the topmost branch of the pine, and sang as loud as he could sing to the sun and the blue sky.
- sent She met me and gave me this letter and sent me back.
- sentient The sea, the air, sentient life, all souls, held their breath before the shock that must come.
- sergeant Well, the Sergeant is wrong.
- serpent Do you think that I do not know, who set the poisoned serpent on the Roman?
- silent Only Maisanguaq was silent .
- sorted After dumping the obnoxious elements on to a divan, he returned to his desk, and with much grumbling sorted out his law-papers, and went to work.
- sorting At the office all the morning, and all the afternoon rummaging of papers in my chamber, and tearing some and sorting others till late at night, and so to bed, my wife being not well all this day.
- spent We spent the day in their huts.
- stand Are you going to stand that, captain?
- Steno Never had she been in a mood more charming than in the carriage which took them to the Villa Steno .
- Staten After an absence of a year and nine months he effected his escape and returned to his duty on October 2, 1778. He was thenceforth stationed chiefly at Staten Island, where his three oldest children-Eliza, Henry and Peter-were born.
- mustn't No, you mustn't do that.
132 words made from the letters SURTENT
3 letter words made from SURTENT:ent, ern, ert, esr, est, net, nsu, nut, res, ret, rue, run, rut, sen, set, sue, sun, sur, ten, ter, tet, tnt, tun, uns, urn, use, ute.
4 letter words made from SURTENT:enur, erst, nest, nets, nett, neus, nuer, nute, nuts, rent, renu, rest, ruen, rues, rune, runs, runt, ruse, rust, rute, ruts, rutt, sent, sett, setu, stet, stun, suen, suer, suet, sure, tent, tern, test, tetu, tnts, treu, true, tsen, tsur, tuen, tuer, tues, tune, ture, turn, tute, uner, uren, urns, usen, user, utne.
5 letter words made from SURTENT:ernst, nerts, ntust, nurse, nuter, rents, retun, reust, ruest, runes, runet, runte, rutte, rutts, setun, stent, stern, steur, strut, stunt, sture, sturn, stute, suner, suren, suret, suter, tents, terns, terts, testu, tetsu, trest, treut, trues, trust, tsuen, tsune, tuner, tunes, tures, turns, turnt, tuten, unser, unter, untre, urens, urent, urnes, uster, utter.