What is the correct spelling for SURVERYING?
This word (Surverying) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for SURVERYING
- ferrying The ferrymen had found that two fundo of these were of short measure, and two fundo more must be paid, otherwise the contract for ferrying us across would be considered null and void.
- savoring My lord the bishop had some suspicions concerning this unfortunate seigneur, whose whole occupation consisted in doing good, and conceived that in his heart he entertained bad thoughts and sentiments savoring not a little of heresy.
- scurrying Meanwhile the launch kept busy scurrying to and fro, our quest being occasionally rewarded with eider-ducks or other game.
- severing In fact, her accession brought about the final severing of all bonds of union between the eastern and western divisions of the Roman world.
- sovereign I would beg your committee to consider very earnestly this question before bringing to bear against these people the sovereign power of the State.
- suffering He saw how Reddy was really suffering, and down deep in his heart Unc' Billy was truly sorry for him.
- surveying They can live on anything, and sleep more or less contentedly among dripping fern, or even in a pool of water, as, indeed, they not infrequently have to do, when they go up into the forests surveying, or undertake a road-making contract.