What is the correct spelling for SURVIBE?
This word (Survibe) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for SURVIBE
- serve 6195. Do you get enough meal off your own ground to serve you?
- service On Her Majesty's Service!
- servile The latter became more debased, coarser, and more servile.
- serving Allan Dorris had died possessed of several farms in the adjoining neighborhood, and these Mr. Whittle worked to so much advantage, with the aid of tenants on each, that in a financial way Mrs. Dorris got on very well; for Mr. Whittle wanted nothing for himself except the privilege of serving her as he did.
- suave The King returned from his walk, and suave and subtle of countenance, it pleased him to toy with a cup of Mrs. Arbuthnot's tea, while he toasted his muddy gaiters at the fire.
- suavity The Colonel answered them all truthfully-generally with that dangerous suavity for which he was noted.
- suffice The three hundred dollars would by no means suffice for the purpose.
- surface Jack did not, however, and at last, as he reached the top of the rock, threw himself forward and found himself on a flat, but somewhat rough surface a few yards in extent with higher rocks on one side, but nothing in front of him.
- surfing He calls it Woman, he calls it Wine, he calls it Devils and Dice; He calls it Surfing and Sunday Golf' and names that are not so nice.
- survey With a cheerful countenance he rose, and quickly dressing himself, came on deck, going to the fore-top, where I accompanied him, that he might take a perfect survey of the enemy with whom he was about to engage.
- survive He answered: "A painful operation, and we all hope that the patient may survive it; also we hope that the surgeon has not contracted the disease."
- survivor Were she the survivor, it would be so easy to her to be faithful to the end!
- Surveys According to my surveys, it should have been found seventeen miles lower down the river.