What is the correct spelling for SURVICE?
This word (Survice) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for SURVICE
- service I have told you that I am entirely at your service.
- servile Another I. W. W. publication, "The Evolution of Industrial Democracy," page 40, speaking of government after the "Wobblies" get into power, goes still further: "Government, as now understood will disappear-there being no servile class to be held in subjection-but in its place will be an administration of affairs."
- suffice It will suffice, therefore, merely to indicate along broad lines the extent to which the Greek idea took and held possession of the poet.
- surface Happily this object, having come to the surface, will end in failure.
- surmise "So we may surmise that she had got about half-way to the house before the attack was made.
- survive I have one secret, Elizabeth, a dreadful one; when revealed to you, it will chill your frame with horror, and then, far from being surprised at my misery, you will only wonder that I survive what I have endured.
- Surveys It surveys the streams of belief, and may trace up these streams to their highest springs; but it does not, it cannot, create a new truth, or give birth to a higher certitude.
- survives It survives in the Mediterranean of today.
- have charge of