What is the correct spelling for SURVIWE?
This word (Surviwe) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for SURVIWE
- serve But that which finally made me decide to give myself up was that for the last two hours I had come across no spot which would serve as a hiding-place.
- service "At your service," replied the other quietly.
- servile Debendra Babu paid him a visit next morning and was received with the servile courtesy due to a wealthy client.
- serving "On that day, Master Jack, I swore that if ever a time came when I'd a chance of serving you, I'd do it.
- suave "Well, I can't admit that," he said, in his suave voice, twirling the string of his eye-glass.
- suavity "How delighted she was with the captain's suavity!
- suffice Even that did not suffice for half the gathering.
- surface It seemed to her that his soul had gone into some inner secret chamber of profound peace, so deep that it was a long and difficult task to send a thought to the surface through his lips.
- survey The banker was a man prudent to a fault, and he pushed his chair six inches back, as he concluded his survey.
- survive I mean if parliament and the Constitution survive the present storm.
- survivor Was it because of the habit formed during the last few weeks, of considering that room a sacred place, from which all the tumult of selfish sorrows and passions must be kept away, or did they fear that they could not endure the sight of the survivor, if they had not first regained their own composure?
- Surveys Then she takes up the glass and surveys herself again.