What is the correct spelling for SUSPRIZE?
This word (Susprize) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for SUSPRIZE
- am apposite
- aspires He must stoop to the apprenticeship before he aspires to the mastery.
- dispraise I have spoken freely and fearlessly, and so shall on all occasions continue to speak, of what I find to be worthy of praise or dispraise, contempt or honour, in the public works and actions of men.
- gat angry
- more daedal
- more daedalean
- SPIRES Behind him lay the hill-side city, with its grey towers and spires and snow-clad mountain.
- sprays Ropes of cedar entwined the rafters, branches of holly were tacked to the walls, colored lanterns, with sly sprays of mistletoe hanging from them, dangled from the ceiling.
- sprees She measured time by means of sprees, and was eternally swollen and dishevelled.
- spruce Carl, looking very clean and spruce in his new suit, and snowy collar and polished shoes, shook hands with him.
- sprucer There was dear old Ralph, looking quite ordinary and matter-of-fact, only rather sprucer than usual in his brand-new wedding garments.
- superiors As a social, human being she recognized no superiors.
- suppress Monsieur Dalize could not suppress a smile at hearing this exclamation.
- surprise Why there's a surprise to play on me, Mr. McNab?
- suspense I cannot go through another night of torturing suspense."