What is the correct spelling for SUSPSEND?
This word (Suspsend) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for SUSPSEND
- spend Oh, don't you see, too, that if there is only a little time we ought to spend it together?"
- supposed At least they supposed he was the man.
- suspend They did not understand everything that was said, they only understood that I had sat for a statue, and that the priest did not wish to put it up in his church, and that perhaps he would have to pay for it, and if he did not the Bishop would suspend him-you know there has always been talk about Father Tom's debts.
- suspended Soon an error was found in the accounts which was announced to the men, and the business of paying was suspended.
- suspender On one hill-side a man was at work with a hoe, and on the other, over the spur, a boy-both barefooted, and both in patched jean trousers upheld by a single suspender that made a wet line over a sweaty cotton shirt: the man, tall, lean, swarthy, grim; the boy grim and dark, too, and with a face that was prematurely aged.
- suspends He is ill at ease on the ground, having no soles to his feet, which are so formed as to enable him to cling to the branches of trees, from which he suspends himself.
- suspense I wish I knew exactly when we shall arrive; this suspense is wearing.