What is the correct spelling for SUTCK?
This word (Sutck) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for SUTCK
- duck On the farm, all the animals, from duck to stork, and from dog to ox, now led happier lives.
- sack He would have a sack on his back.
- sick My wife's sick ,' he says.
- sock As she talked, her needles clicked sharply amid the clouded blue yarn of her half-formed sock , and her eyes, almost as sharp, kept roving about, while the uneasy nose seemed determined to root out anything that might escape them.
- stack He passed through the great court, skirted a small building surmounted by a long chimney-stack, discovered by the smell that it was a chocolate factory, and entered an avenue of trees.
- stake Your people will stake you?
- stark It was the lodge of the chief and within lay the stark body of the murdered Negansahima.
- steak Mr. Baxter here is interested in Spiritualism-rump steak , waiter, and pint of bitter-and I told him you were the man for him.
- stick I told you I would stick to you, and I will."
- sticky Before me flitted the idea that a skull-cap made of sticky fly-paper might be patentable and sell by the million, combining protection and revenge; I must look into the matter.
- stock He must take hold now, and hold stock in the concern.
- stocky That was one of the reasons why he and the stocky , phlegmatic social scientist made such a good team, he thought.
- stoke In the fields between Elston and East Stoke is a disused church with a south Norman doorway.
- stork Has not Stork returned yet?"
- stucco It is built of bricks of a good deep rich red-not the painfully bright red so much in use now-and no person has had the bad taste to spoil the harmony by introducing stone and stucco .
- stuck Still, perhaps I should have stuck close to Mildred; she is almost my sister.
- tuck I'll jist tuck Larry in with Moike, and I guess I can stand it.