What is the correct spelling for SUTE?
This word (Sute) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for SUTE
- cute She was cute, impish, and jaunty in turn as the Crown Prince, and, in addition, was a picture never to be forgotten in her perfect fitting white flannel suit, worn in the second act. And straightened her suit, Then she said, "Don't get cute." – FOURTH TIME AROUND by Bob Dylan
- jute Large quantities of jute yarns intended for export are reeled, partly because bundles form suitable bales for transport, and partly because of the varied operations and sizes of apparatus which obtain in foreign countries.
- lute Of late, her only companions had been her tears and her lute, whose notes were as plaintive as her own. Sometimes it's as hard as a renaissance lute Stuffed animals into baby (???) You know they'll even laugh at the people we shoot – Helicopter Interiors by Dead Milkmen
- mute Then I patiently pointed out to him his folly, and he listened with ill-grace, obstinate, mute, dull cunning gleaming from his half-closed eyes. When Nature sleeps and stars are mute, To mar the silence ev'n with lute. – Serenade by Edgar Allan Poe
- sate Wallop sate down; and Baxter himself attempted to put in a word.
- saute Should you require a veal curry made in less time, the better plan would be to saute the veal in butter previously, then putting it with its own gravy to the curry, and boiling the whole gently a quarter of an hour.
- site The site of the old half-wit's cell was now the heart of a standing forest of fire-the flames as thick and yellow as a cornfield.
- sue In the first book, named "Bunny Brown and His Sister Sue," I told you how the children, with their father and mother, lived in the town of Bellemere, on Sandport bay, near the ocean.
- suet I never saw such pudding, and I never smelt such suet.
- suite Not in this stuffy little hotel suite, she hopes!
- sure To be sure I did.
- STE The troops therefore retired to quarters in the rear of Ste.