What is the correct spelling for SVEAR?
This word (Svear) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for SVEAR
- fear "Never fear , dad," replied Lenore, "it was I who first told you to look here."
- save If Farquhar knows nothing about it, I guess it would save him trouble."
- saver The Gift was not a handsome horse, but he had a wear-and-tear appearance that was better than mere beauty, and more than one who could judge of horse-flesh slipped away to put "just a saver " on him.
- savor The flesh of the slaughtered beast went forthwith to the kitchen; and, if the savor of roast beef that presently rose up was as grateful to Serapis as to his worshippers, they might surely reckon on a happy issue from the struggle.
- sea Well, I suppose it's the same in any house that looks straight over the sea ."
- sear Meantime, neo-Hebraic poetry had "fallen into the sear , the yellow leaf."
- seer "Where is the need, Lady," he answered, awaking as though from sleep, "when the dreamer is also the seer ?
- serf 14 Or house-born serf !
- server You have chosen to be a time-server and a lick-spittle, and I don't choose it!
- sever He followed them, and as soon as Miriam found herself alone with Joshua, she said softly, yet earnestly, with beseeching eyes: "A hasty deed was needful to sever the tie that bound us, but a loftier hope unites us.
- siva However, our Samoans gave them a bit of Samoan "siva-siva" and plenty of Samoan songs, and it was amusing to see the interest the Fijians took in them.
- smear "You don't find Poe wasting time on uncouth monsters who roar like tigers, bang doors and smear whole rooms with blood.
- soar "We hae nae hope upon earth," said Carey to himself, quaintly; "I maun tak for ance my mither's counsel, an' soar -though, I fear, crawlin on thatched roofs is no the kind o' ambition she wants me to flee at."
- spear And forgotten that the bauld Buccleuch Can back a steed, or shake a spear ?
- swear and remember its forever and forever and forever and forever is a really, long, long time. do you swear? do you vow? tell us here. – Cantata Reprise/Wedding Vows by Unknown Author
- Saar The uncertainty, too, as to the ultimate fate of the Saar will be disturbing to the calculations of capitalists who contemplate the establishment of new industries in France.
- sears And a charge account at sears She had everything that a girl could want To live happy for the rest of her years – Shoulder Holster by Elton John