What is the correct spelling for SVEDEN?
This word (Sveden) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for SVEDEN
- sadden David had survived his last victory sufficiently long to witness around him the evolution of plots, and the multiplication of the usual miseries which sadden, in the East, the last years of a long reign.
- sateen His aspect, as he gazed at George's hair and at the revealed sateen back of George's waistcoat, was unusual.
- saved We saved all the money that we could, and when we had enough we came here, where your father had lived before, and took a little farm.
- sedan Lieutenant Jimmy Kelly was waiting in a Navy sedan with an armed guard in attendance.
- seven Seven long weeks of his own company, under easy and even pleasant circumstances.
- severn It is the Severn; though at this distance you can't perceive it; yet it is deep enough too, as you may see by the boats it carries.
- sodden The road was now quite open and level; the irregular buildings of the hospital appeared vague in the rain-sodden distance.
- soften Yet now she felt that speak she must, if it was only to soften a single heart, in the very slightest degree, towards that unhappy man; and she had come to the saddler with no other purpose.
- stephen "Stephen," he said, quietly.
- sterne No one, I should imagine, ever more needed discipline in his youth than Sterne; and the camp is a place of discipline for the soldier only.
- sudden A sudden answer comes.
- sweden In Sweden, however, the speech has altered.
- Steven So they lodged him in Steven Hopkins's house.
- Sven Naftali Zvi Yehuda Berlin (1817–1893), Russian rabbi Per Berlin (1921–2011), Swedish wrestler Saul Berlin (1740–1794), German Jewish scholar and supporter of the enlightenment Sven Berlin (1911–1999), British painter, fiction writer, and sculptor Violet Berlin (born 1968), Turkish-born English television presenter William M.