What is the correct spelling for SVELT?
This word (Svelt) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for SVELT
- celt The use of the celt has fairly perplexed all antiquarian research.
- felt We felt at once that you had given the jewels to Horbury. And oh how good it felt To lay there and melt. – Eyes by Billy Dean
- salt Look to it once in a while, for the first few weeks, and if the salt has all melted, throw in more.
- silt The colour of the sea was changing as we went at a striking rate; but prevailing, in those shallower roads turbid with silt or sand was a greenness as of horse-chestnut leaves at their prime.
- sleet Autumn came, with its hail and sleet; the water washed up to the very town of Skagen; the sand could not absorb all the water, so that people had to wade through it.
- smelt As she drew near she smelt smoke, and smiled with satisfaction.
- stilt English zoologist George Robert Gray placed the banded stilt in its own genus Cladorhynchus in 1840, noting that the name Leptorhynchus had been previously used.