What is the correct spelling for SVEN?
This word (Sven) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for SVEN
- even There is reason to believe that even this is not the whole truth.
- oven Then set it for a quarter of an hour in the oven.
- seen I have never so much as seen her.
- sen Reinier Jansen and Jacob Taylor are subsequently mentioned as printers at Philadelphia, and in 1712 Andrew Bradford, son of William, came from New York and worked there until his death in 1742. From 1723 he had as a competitor Samuel Keimer, and it was in Keimer's office that Benjamin Franklin began printing in Philadelphia.
- seven To-morrow morning, you say, at seven-thirty?
- Sven Sven Zetterberg, shaken by this new and unsuspected force the other seemed to be able to bring to his command, fought back.