What is the correct spelling for SVENS?
This word (Svens) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for SVENS
- avens 121 Rubus arcticus Dwarf Bramble l. b. 122 Potentilla sericea Silky Cinquefoil l. b. 123 ----- multifida Multifid ditto l. 124 ----- bifurca Bifid ditto l. 125 ----- tridentata Trifid-leaved ditto l. 126 Geum potentilloides Cinquefoil Avens l. 127 -- reptans Creeping ditto l.
- saving I managed to reach a drift which had not yet fairly entered the whirl, but I could do nothing more towards saving myself.
- savings Much of this furniture was old, and had belonged to the brothers Foster, and they had let Philip have it at a very reasonable rate; but still the purchase of it had diminished the amount of his savings.
- shopping If only Constance wasn't out, or away, or perhaps gone to Utrecht or Amsterdam for a day's shopping ...
- spanish And before them all rode the King on a Spanish hunter.