What is the correct spelling for SVENTY?
This word (Sventy) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for SVENTY
- cent I don't make a cent out of it."
- event It is a great event .
- safety "You may call it what you like," he replied, playing for safety .
- sanity Perhaps he doubted his own sanity for a moment, because of what he saw within.
- savant The would-be black savant was confronted by the paradox that the knowledge his people needed was a twice-told tale to his white neighbors, while the knowledge which would teach the white world was Greek to his own flesh and blood.
- scanty But his premises were much too scanty .
- scent He turned back into the cave to hunt for it, and the strange scent greeted him again.
- senate But after Jackson's time they were in the Senate , and it was on this body that public attention was concentrated.
- send "So you send me away?
- sent He sent Mr. Ballantree."
- servant I could not leave the house, and could not trust the letter to a servant .
- seven I lost my husband seven years ago.
- seventh On the sixth night I was a little tired, and on the seventh thought I would quit.
- seventy I knew the ship; she carried about eighteen hundred passengers, and a crew of seventy -five men and officers.
- solvent Yes, 'the bright disorder of the stars is solved by music,' he sings; and I remember reading somewhere in Henry James that music is a solvent .
- spent On Christmas Day the Battalion went into the shell crater line at Poelcappelle, and spent four days there.
51 words made from the letters SVENTY
3 letter words made from SVENTY:ent, est, net, ney, sen, set, sty, syn, ten, vet, yen, yes, yet.
5 letter words made from SVENTY:entsy, nesty, neyts, nvest, nyets, senvy, steny, steyn, styne, tynes, vents, vesty.
4 letter words made from SVENTY:envy, enys, esty, etsy, nest, nets, neys, nyet, nyev, nyse, nyte, sent, snye, stye, styn, syen, teny, tsen, tyes, tyne, vent, veny, vest, vyse, yens, ynet.