What is the correct spelling for SVER?
This word (Sver) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for SVER
- aver 5. Her love was sought, I do aver , By twenty beaux and more; The king himself has followed her When she has walked before.
- ever 8296. Did you ever get 10s.
- over Wouldn't it be better to have it over and done with?"
- saver They were forced to land, and explain, for their relux ship was decidedly not the popular Talsonian idea of a life-saver.
- seer I answered in the words of David, when Gad, the seer , was sent to give him the choice of his own punishment: 'Let me fall into the hands of the Lord, for His mercies are great, but into the hands of man let me not fall;' and I added, 'Thou shalt not bear false witness against thy neighbour.
- sever Nor was her intuition or reasoning at fault: Ramerrez had not given up his intention of getting the miners' gold that he knew from her to be packed away somewhere in The Polka Saloon; but what she did not suspect, despite his peculiar behaviour, was that he had taken advantage of the proximity of the two camps to sever his relation, business and otherwise, with her.
- Sven He made for the stane dyke, the sven-fite march dyke that rins up the hill, ye ken.