What is the correct spelling for SWEARE?
This word (Sweare) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for SWEARE
- aware "Perhaps if people did visit the wreck they were not aware that any human being remained on board," said Gaffin.
- beware Go, tell him to beware of the fate which will ere long overtake him.
- scare In the street his coming started a scare .
- sere One night when the plains were bathed in blood From sunset light in a crimson flood, We wandered under the young teak trees Whose branches whined in the light night breeze; You led me down to the water's brink, "The Spring where the Panthers come to drink At night; there is always water here Be the season never so parched and sere ."
- sewage The building bureau, tenement-house department, board of water supply, sewage commission, street cleaning, public baths and comfort stations, the department of water, gas, and electricity, and finally the department of hygiene and physical training in the public schools.
- seward In a few days I saw how the battle had turned, and I knew Seward would be along.
- snare Can he bend a hedge-snare?
- spare And yet even he thought of his own people at the last, and wanted to spare them.
- stare "People in London always stare , my dear Una," she replied, "and they see that you are strange."
- sward Here on the western side the grass is still dry- in the deep narrow valleys behind the sun set long since over the earthwork and ridge, and the dew is already gathering thickly on the sward .
- swarm There was a little whirring sound, like that of a swarm of bees, and they were all gone.
- swear Just my age, I guess-though I can't swear how old I am, for I don't know.
- swearer But Goll's brother, bald Cona'n the Swearer , turned a savage eye on Cairell.
- sweat He awoke in a cold sweat .
- sweater To be sure, in the present case the new boy didn't look especially conceited-unless it is conceit to appear for football practice in a dandy crimson sweater which must have cost well up in two figures-but you never could tell, and, anyway, Horace Burlen was the school leader and had a right to do what he pleased.
- swede "Olsen over there is a Swede , and not a naturalized citizen, but I believe he's for the U.S. And there's-" "Dad," interrupted the girl, "I believe our driver is listening to your very uninteresting conversation."
- swerve It slowed suddenly, and made as if to swerve in behind; Blaine's driver slowed also, until both cars almost came to a grinding halt.
- ware Not the Wetherell who married Cynthia Ware !
- wearer "Its wearer doesn't even make a shadow," a friend of mine remarked.
- weary Even Bess grew weary with the long ride.
- Were But you said that you were going to Mrs. Hunter's.
- Swore You are mine-you swore it.
- swears "He swears that the goods were not in his flat when he went out that night," he said, "but if they were planted, the work was done thoroughly.
- swearers You know that I have no mercy for perjurers and false swearers .
- we're We're tired of that!
56 words made from the letters SWEARE
3 letter words made from SWEARE:are, awe, ear, era, ese, esr, ewe, ras, raw, res, saw, sea, see, sew, war, wee.
4 letter words made from SWEARE:ares, arse, awes, ease, eeas, erse, erwa, ewer, rase, sear, seer, sere, sree, ware, wear, weer.
5 letter words made from SWEARE:arewe, easer, erase, esera, ewers, raese, resew, saree, seaer, seare, seraw, sewar, sewer, swear, sweer, wares, weare, wears, wease, weera, weers, werea, weres, weser.