What is the correct spelling for SWEAVES?
This word (Sweaves) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for SWEAVES
- sweats And when from her transparent brow and marble cheek he wiped the deadly night sweats, a chill, colder far than the chill of death, crept over his heart, and burying his face in his hands he would cry, "Oh, Father, let this cup pass from me!"
- swerve Don't curve Don't swerve – Numb (The Soul Assassins Mix) by U2
- Sheaves Spring had vanished and the sheaves were ripening in the fields.
- Wharves He fastened the head rope to a ring and pushed the boat off, so that it lay under the bridge, concealed from the sight of any who might pass along the wharves.
- Wives Few women had been able to follow Mendoza's expedition, so the Spaniards of Asuncion took wives from among the Indians.
- Staves Ye temple-servants, seize your staves, and spread in every part of the city the news of the miracle which the Divinity has vouchsafed to us."
- Swerved As the bear-skins of the Guard came in sight, the royalist ranks swerved and drew back.