What is the correct spelling for SWEDED?
This word (Sweded) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for SWEDED
- seeded Use the peeling of two. Two pounds of seeded raisins chopped.
- sewed The wife alone was busy as ever, and sat and sewed at some garment.
- steed Next he chose from the stables the finest steed , and he was then ready for the journey, and Sir Launfal's heart was full of hope.
- stewed If you meet with good success in the cooking of this receipt, you will often have stewed fish.
- swede She was a Swede , a recent importation; hence Kent learned nothing beyond the bare fact that the ladies had gone out.
- sweden Give me the dispatches, I say,-I am the King of Sweden !
- sweet It is so sweet to think that he will never suffer any more.
- swelled George did not recover his spirits during the remainder of the walk, and was very glad to get home to his mother again, and have his poor swelled nose tenderly bathed, and his stained clothes changed.
- wedded The Count, her father, wedded him right speedily thereafter, and took a high lady and a gentle; and in a little while the Count had of the said lady a son, whom he loved much.
- weeded Dallas weeded on, unconscious of a visitor.
- Ceded And now verily "they would not have ceded if they had supposed!"
- Seceded The people of the seceded States had loved the Union.
- Sided Intervention at the right time, in the proper quarter, might accomplish more than strife and bloodshed could bring out of that one-sided war.