What is the correct spelling for SWEEDON?
This word (Sweedon) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for SWEEDON
- seaweed He could tell you why the Italians were deep in the keel, why the Danes were manned by youngsters, and why these youngsters deserted, although their skippers looked, and indeed were, such good-natured fellows; what food the French crews hunted in the seaweed under the cliff, and when the Baltic traders would be driven southward by the ice.
- sedan The boy who had witnessed the accident, told her that the car which had caused the smash-up, was a blue sedan.
- seton As to voice, Dice (1921:22), at Tanana, Alaska, heard the ermine, when excited, bark somewhat like a mink but not so loud and Seton (1929 (2):606) quotes Manley Hardy to the effect that the species has a purring note.
- sewed Jael sat and sewed, and often looked quickly up at the window, as some footstep passed, and then looked down again and sighed.
- speeding She snuggled up close to her big companion who, as they reached the top of the hill, opened up and sent the car speeding along.
- sweating He was conscious of the smell of sweating bodies and the sight of wild, frenzied faces.
- swoon He turned away his head, panting and shaking, for pain and thirst made almost unendurable a temptation to stretch out his hand to hers, by the magic of her touch to lose himself till death in a blissful swoon.
- Seeding After a few years of failure in their attempts to grow American crops, the English colonists adopted the Indian method of seeding, but usually neglected the weeding, and were subjected to ridicule for their shiftlessness by the painstaking squaws.
- Steno But the grand-nephew of Urban VII, seated between sublime Fanny Hafner, in pale blue, and pretty Alba Steno, in bright red, opposite Madame Maitland, so graceful in her mauve toilette, had in no manner the air of a man crushed by adversity.
- sweetens It sweetens the bitter cup: it lightens the heavy load.
- sawed Captain Bayard took from his baggage a violin, and, retiring a little apart, sawed desperately at a difficult and apparently unconquerable exercise.
- sowed "He is reaping what he sowed, poor man!
114 words made from the letters SWEEDON
5 letter words made from SWEEDON:deens, denes, dense, denso, deseo, dewen, dewon, doesn, donee, dones, dowen, downe, dowse, edens, endew, endow, enows, ensew, ewens, needs, newed, nosed, odeen, ondes, owens, owned, ownes, owsen, seend, sendo, seond, sewed, snowe, sowed, sownd, swede, sweed, sween, swone, weeds, weens, wendo, wesen, woden, woese.
3 letter words made from SWEEDON:den, des, dew, doe, don, dos, edo, end, ene, eon, eos, ese, ewe, nee, neo, new, nod, now, ode, oed, one, owe, own, see, sen, sew, sod, son, sow, wed, wee, wen, woe, won.
4 letter words made from SWEEDON:done, dose, down, eden, ende, endo, ends, enew, eons, need, newe, news, node, nods, nose, nowe, oned, osen, owed, owen, owne, owns, sede, seed, seen, send, sene, sewn, snow, sone, sown, weds, weed, wend, wens.