What is the correct spelling for SWEEPPING?
This word (Sweepping) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for SWEEPPING
- seeping He detected the usual tinge of rivalry seeping into her voice.
- sleeping And he pointed to the sleeping girl.
- sopping And yet she did laugh:-At the way her veil got knotted under her chin,-so tightly knotted that Jack had to take both hands to loosen it, begging pardon for touching her throat, and hoping all the while that his clumsy fingers had not hurt her;-at the way her hat was crumpled, the flowers "never,-never, being of the slightest use to anybody again"; at her bedraggled skirts-"such a sight, and sopping wet."
- supping Through those years of comradeship we were practically inseparable from the time he arrived at the office, an hour after me, until I bade him good-night at the street-car or at his own door, when, according to our pact, we walked and talked at his expense, instead of supping late at mine.
- sweeping Michael had watched fearfully the fire sweeping down upon him, and his fear had troubled Val not a little.
- sweepingly "I always did hate Major Burton," she said sweepingly .
- weeping Her cheeks were still burning and her eyelids red from weeping .
- Sapping "The enemy has been sapping the foundations, though he has not as yet taken the fortress.
- Sipping "Very much," I said sipping my stout gratefully.
- Steeping 5. Different ways of applying moist heat: Boiling, simmering, steaming, steeping.
- Stepping The next instant, stepping nearer, he stared into Herold's face in silence.
- Swapping Just yesterday I made a deal with an old chap-" "I don't want to talk about trading and swapping, and the like," the woman broke in, firmly.
- Sweepings The seed-bed should be prepared by thorough digging and mixing about an inch in depth of old manure; wood ashes and decayed sweepings having a quantity of goat or sheep dung in it is well suited for the seed-bed at this season.
- Swiping He seemed to have a partiality for swiping.
- Swooping It was a miserable morning; the noisy thoroughfares full of mist and wet and mud; drifts of sleet swooping round corners; the air raw and cold.
192 words made from the letters SWEEPPING
3 letter words made from SWEEPPING:eeg, ene, epi, ese, ewe, gee, gen, gin, gnp, ies, ige, nee, new, nig, nip, pee, peg, pei, pen, pep, pes, pew, pie, pig, pin, pip, ppi, psi, see, sen, sep, sew, sin, sip, wee, wei, wen, wig, win.
4 letter words made from SWEEPPING:egen, egin, egis, eien, enew, engi, epng, gene, gens, gewe, gien, gipn, gipp, gwee, igwe, inge, ings, ippg, iwgp, newe, news, ngee, ngwe, nige, nipe, nips, peen, peep, pene, pews, pine, ping, pins, pipe, seen, seep, sege, segi, sein, sene, sewn, sieg, sign, sine, sing, siwe, snip, spew, spin, swig, weep, weis, weng, wens, wigs, wine, wing, wins, wipe, wise, wisp.
5 letter words made from SWEEPPING:egnew, eigen, eines, eisen, enpei, enppi, ensew, enwei, eppes, espie, ewens, ewige, ewins, geens, geeps, geise, genip, genis, geppi, gieen, giese, ginep, gines, gipps, gniew, gween, gweep, gwine, igene, inese, ingwe, ippen, ipsen, isneg, neeps, neige, newie, ngwee, niese, peeng, peens, peine, peins, penes, penge, penie, penis, pense, pepin, pepsi, piene, pines, pings, pipes, seein, segen, segni, seige, seine, seing, seipp, sengi, sepin, siege, sinew, singe, snipe, snipp, speen, spine, sween, sweep, sweig, swine, swing, swipe, weens, weeps, wegen, weins, weise, wenge, wenig, wesen, wespe, wiens, wiese, wigen, winge, wings, wipes, wisen.