What is the correct spelling for SWEEPT?
This word (Sweept) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for SWEEPT
- sept The letter was as follows:- Lugano, Sept .
- sweat Shure, ye can see by the sweat of his brow he's been hurrying.
- sweep When they tried to hold it to one side of a hill and were just beginning to think that they had won, a sudden sweep of the wind would send a ring of fire around to the other side so that they saw themselves again and again surrounded and almost cut off.
- sweeper Such a Leaf Man is our English Jack-in-the-Green, a chimney-sweeper who, as late as 1892, was seen by Dr. Rouse walking about at Cheltenham encased in a wooden framework covered with greenery.
- sweet It was sweet to feel.
- swept Suddenly she rose, swept past Mammy, and met him ten paces from the summer house.
- Wept I followed her to her quiet grave, and wept with them that weep."
- Swiped Dey skidded and side-swiped de little car, and it turned turtle.
- sweeps It sweeps every one who is in the throes of ambition.
43 words made from the letters SWEEPT
3 letter words made from SWEEPT:ese, est, ewe, pee, pes, pet, pew, pst, pwt, see, sep, set, sew, stp, tee, wee, wet.
5 letter words made from SWEEPT:ewest, peets, petes, steep, sweep, sweet, swept, swete, tepes, weeps, weest, weets, wespe.
4 letter words made from SWEEPT:pest, pews, seep, sept, spew, step, stew, tepe, twee, twse, weep, west, wets.