What is the correct spelling for SWEETES?
This word (Sweetes) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for SWEETES
- sweats This is succeeded by stupor, cold sweats , and a very marked weakening of the heart's action.
- sweeten Boil for two hours, strain, sweeten , and add two wine glasses of port.
- sweaters In a month we had a team that wouldn't have used past Siwash teams to hold its sweaters .
- sweetens The best poetry turns the mind inward upon itself, and sweetens its imaginations.
- sweeties The fact is, I fear your tastes are too commonplace for you to thoroughly relish these French sweeties , and I'm glad of it!
- sweets She now promised herself that when next they met she would amply repay him by the sweets of a perfect reconciliation, and that, thenceforward, she would never-never tease him more!
- sweeter I, too, had a very neat fortune once; I ran through it; which, to my mind, is much better than gambling it away; it leaves sweeter -smelling memories; but I have never been able to get rich again."
- Swedes Those on the swedes shot far ahead in the strawyard of those upon the yellows.
- sweetest She opened her eyes again, and looked upon them with an air of the sweetest acknowledgment.