What is the correct spelling for SWEETITE?
This word (Sweetite) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for SWEETITE
- sweating It had been carried by six sweating negroes up the narrow stairs into the Judge's office.
- sweet "I will, sweet wife," quoth he, and with that he went as fast as he could.
- sweeten "Mr. Tassard," said I, approaching him and looking him full in the face, "I would advise you to sweeten your temper and change your tone.
- sweetened Good possessed the ability to open his mouth and, without seeming effort or preparation, to pour forth a volume of sweetened wind or a volume of scathing philippics.
- sweetener Scepticism has been the great sweetener of modern life."
- sweetie "Mom, sweetie , do you understand what Dr. Van de Vliet is asking?
- sweetish The changing of the starch to sugar is the reason why bread or cracker, after it has been well chewed, begins to taste sweetish .
- sweetly When madame finally declared-'she really must go home,' I did answer, as sweetly as possible, 'Thank you, madame!
- Sweated We're sweated, that's wot we are.
- sweeties 11,517. You may give them a penny, or a postage stamp, or a package of sweeties , or anything of that sort?
- swatted Thomas John, no doubt, carried off medals, prizes, certificates of merit, and everything else which could be obtained in Muirtown Seminary by a lad who played no games and swatted all evening at next day's work.
- sweets It mattered little to him that Mrs. Colfax ignored him as completely as if his chair had been vacant He glanced at that lady once, and smiled, for he was tasting the sweets of victory.
- sweeter If it could, what task could be sweeter to her than to make him such amends as lay in her power for the wrong she had done him-how faultfully, who shall say?
- sweetest They sat down there, and in a few moments the seal was broken and Hyde's heart found out all the sweetest words that love could speak.
67 words made from the letters SWEETITE
5 letter words made from SWEETITE:eesti, etete, ewest, ittee, setit, sette, setti, siete, sitte, steet, sweet, swete, swett, teets, tetes, tewit, tiete, tiste, tweet, twist, twits, weese, weest, weete, weets, weise, weist, wette, wiese, wiest, wites, witte.
3 letter words made from SWEETITE:ese, est, ewe, ies, see, set, sew, sit, tee, tet, tie, tit, wee, wei, wet, wit.
4 letter words made from SWEETITE:sett, site, siwe, stet, stew, test, teti, ties, tite, tits, twee, twit, twse, weis, weit, west, wets, wise, wits.