What is the correct spelling for SWEEY?
This word (Sweey) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for SWEEY
- dewey His sole rival as a popular hero is Admiral Dewey, whose name is in every mouth and on every boarding.
- see Shall we their fond pageant see? Lord, what fools these mortals be! – A Midsummer Night's Dream: Act III, scene II by Unknown Author
- seed Desire of pow'r, on earth a vicious weed, Yet, sprung from high, is of celestial seed: – Absalom And Achitophel A Poem by John Dryden
- seedy You are seedy-looking, and rather dull, and not a bit amusing.
- seek "We've nothing, sire," said she, "and nothing seek. 'Twere base in me to rob my lord unware; Our hands will earn a pittance week by week." And next I saw she'd piled her raiment rare – The Burghers by Thomas Hardy
- seem They're not what they seem They all have a scheme – The Girls And The Dogs by Unknown Author
- seen A moment lost, the next half seen, His head above the scanty screen, – The Organ-Blower by Oliver Wendell Holmes
- seer On his last morning, a seer, who had been summoned from Germany to interpret the menacing omens and who had foretold a coming change, was condemned to death.
- sewed They took Montana to the hospital, sewed up his head.
- sewer For all at once, as he lay watching, the sewer bent forward a little, so that she could gaze at the face upon the pillow, and their eyes met, those of the nurse turning wild and dilated as she started up and hurried from the room.
- sower Here one saw Millet's "Sower," and "Gleaners" and "The Man with the Hoe."
- sway About midnight he halted at last, for the uneasy sway of the mare showed that she was nearly dead on her feet with weariness.
- swear Some great men swear and many small men swear.
- sweat But when your man came, all a-sweat, into my very bed-chamber, telling me to fly for my life-well; there was no more to be said.
- sweaty He rolled across her, then covered her face with his sweaty jerkin.
- swede But numbers counted again and, fortunately for the big Swede, he could not be in two places at once.
- sweep I'll beat them, and then sweep them out at the door like so much waste-paper."
- sweet Now you look really sweet.
- swell The sea about the rock was calm, but there was quite a swell on and an off-shore breeze was blowing.
- twee Halting on the north bank of the Twee, he sent to their quarters those hands which belonged to the border castles, and then marched leisurely forward, that his brave soldiers, who had sustained the weight of the battle, might recover their exhausted strength.
- wee There were big children, and middle-sized children, and little wee children.
- whey Whey did I wish to leave Turkey?
- Sweeney It was your husband who told me Bride Sweeney had come back, who urged me to get Stella away.
- sees God sees to that.
- on target
- am an adjunct