What is the correct spelling for SWEGE?
This word (Swege) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for SWEGE
- sage One, a princeling in scarlet uniform, appearing fresh from under earth; Prussian: a weighty young Graf in green, between sage and bottle, who seemed to have run off a tree in the forest, and was trimmed with silver like dew-drops: one in your Austrian white, dragon de Boheme, if I caught his French rightly.
- sedge Perhaps a silver sedge in a warm twilight may somewhat avail, but the adventure is rarely achieved.
- serge Then later the spring would come and all the plain was bright with flowers and Serge could pick them.
- sledge Marengo was struggling with his sledge , feeble as any of the party.
- swig We took a swig on the peak-halliards a little while ago, and had to let up before we pulled the gaff off her.
- swags They Wait on the Wharf in Black "Seems to me that honest, hard-working men seem to accumulate the heaviest swags of trouble in this world."