What is the correct spelling for SWEMING?
This word (Sweming) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for SWEMING
- scheming Or is he scheming out, at this moment, some way of not paying me?
- seeming The invalid herself seeming evidently better for this piece of joyous excitement.
- sewing She was not sewing , however, as he drew near.
- steaming There was a solemn hush here, though there were plenty of lights about, and a kettle steaming on the hearth.
- swarming He wandered on along Regent Street, and Waterloo Place, down the Duke of York's steps into the Mall, where some captured guns were already in position, with children swarming about them; and so through St. James's Park to the Abbey.
- swearing He shoved up from the table abruptly and headed for his room, swearing to himself.
- sweating Let us take, for instance, the tennis player: to win the game he must give every ounce of himself to it-mind, eye, heart, and body,-sweating there in the glare of the sun to win the game.
- sweeping Cora gave a last touch to the silk and lace and then, letting the sweeping train fall from her hand, and standing very erect before him, said: "Yes, I shall go down.
- swelling Pain, swelling and injury to the skin are other local symptoms.
- swerving His horse travelled easily, now and then lifting a foot high to avoid rock or exposed root, or swerving sharply around obstacles too high to step over.
- swimming Above the surface of the lake were numerous beaver-houses, and after we had concealed ourselves for some time we caught sight of the inhabitants coming forth and swimming about; while one or two knowing old fellows climbed to the roof of their houses, to keep a look-out, as we supposed, and give notice of approaching danger.
- swing At the river bank they paused for a second to swing them.
103 words made from the letters SWEMING
4 letter words made from SWEMING:egin, egis, emin, engi, enim, gens, gien, igwe, inge, ings, inme, mein, menw, mews, mien, mine, ming, negm, news, ngwe, nige, segi, sein, semi, sewn, sieg, sign, sine, sing, siwe, smen, smew, smin, swig, swim, weis, weng, wens, wigs, wine, wing, wins, wise.
3 letter words made from SWEMING:emg, esm, gem, gen, gin, ies, ige, igm, ism, meg, mei, men, mes, mew, min, mis, msg, new, nig, nim, sen, sew, sin, wei, wen, wig, win.
5 letter words made from SWEMING:ewins, genis, gines, gniew, gwine, ingwe, isneg, meigs, meins, mengi, mengs, mesin, miens, minge, mings, nimes, segni, seing, semin, sengi, sinew, singe, sweig, swine, swing, weins, wenig, wiens, wigen, wimen, winge, wings, wisen.