What is the correct spelling for SWERING?
This word (Swering) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for SWERING
- cowering He did not utter a word to the girl cowering within, but that action of his was a mute command.
- sewing I shall have plenty of time to do all my sewing and we shall be married at, or after, Christmas.
- sneering Mr. Frog paid no attention to the sneering laugh that the stranger gave.
- soaring Tharn had leaped forward and sent his shoulder crashing into the side of the soaring brute.
- sobering With a sense of sobering sadness, I think of the new hope, the revolutionary Messiah.
- Skewering Spoof was playing the game, but I wondered how many little yellow devils were skewering his heart.
- Spearing Though unarmed, he makes various gestures as if spearing or clubbing an enemy, for which the girls cheer him.
140 words made from the letters SWERING
4 letter words made from SWERING:egin, egis, egri, engi, eris, erni, gens, gien, gnsr, grin, gris, igwe, inge, ings, iwrg, news, ngwe, nige, rein, reni, rewi, ries, ring, rise, segi, sein, sewn, sieg, sign, sine, sing, sire, siwe, swig, weir, weis, weng, wens, wigs, wine, wing, wins, wire, wise, wren.
3 letter words made from SWERING:erg, ern, esr, gen, gin, gsr, ies, ige, ire, irs, new, nig, res, rig, sen, sew, sin, sir, wei, wen, wig, win.
5 letter words made from SWERING:ergin, ering, erins, ersin, ewins, genis, genri, gerin, gersi, giers, giner, gines, giren, girns, gniew, grein, greis, grews, gries, grine, grins, gwine, inger, ingwe, isger, isneg, isner, negri, niger, regni, reign, reing, reins, renig, rensi, resin, rieng, rines, ringe, rings, rinse, risen, segni, seing, sengi, serin, sgeir, siner, sinew, singe, siren, sring, sweig, sweir, swern, swier, swine, swing, weins, weirs, wenig, wiens, wiers, wigen, winer, winge, wings, winrs, wires, wisen, wrens, wries, wring.