What is the correct spelling for SWETING?
This word (Sweting) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for SWETING
- seating Seating himself again at his desk, he took the telephone receiver from its hook and called up Anita Lawton at her home-not upon the private wire he had had installed for her, but on the regular house wire.
- setting The neighbors will be saying I am setting a bad example to my mother.
- sewing She quietly went on with her sewing .
- sitting She'll be sitting there to-morrow again-and the day after, too!
- sorting Soon the stamping was finished; the sorting went on steadily and methodically; before long the letters and parcels were neatly arranged in compartments near the postmen's bags.
- stewing The fruit, after stewing , may be rubbed through a sieve fine enough to keep back the seeds, or it may be baked on crusts.
- sting That these gains were many times greater than you realized added to the sting of this good fellowship, but I held my peace; and you began to have confidence in a good-nature which nothing could shake.
- suiting "Well, then, my dear, I must," said Mrs Barclay, suiting the action to the word, and not only bowing, but kissing her plump hands to Linnell again and again.
- swathing Beneath her swathing motor veil, Mrs. Venables' face was alight with exaltation.
- swearing On every side of him above and below, children were crying, voices swearing , murmuring, complaining, arguing; Peter could feel Mrs. Williams' breath hot against his cheek.
- sweating Starr, after a thorough sweating by the police, had grudgingly revealed the whereabouts of Culligore and Fairspeckle, and they had been rescued from their uncomfortable position under the Thelma Theater.
- sweden Great Britain, Denmark, Norway, and Sweden , on account of their comparatively isolated positions, have been more successful in keeping out the disease.
- sweeping Ahead of me, Helen must have been thinking something the same, for she pointed toward it with a sweeping gesture of her arm.
- sweeten Now this new disappointment, you may be sure, did not tend to sweeten her disposition.
- swelling When David first learned that Mr. Murdstone had married his mother he relieved the swelling in his little heart by crying in his bedroom.
- swerving Now it was crawling along very slowly, swerving close to the curb as it came within a few feet of the entrance to the coffee house.
- swing It will be hot enough around here to make more than one swing for a breeze.
- wetting "I told you wetting a line would calm me down after that upset you gave me.
- Sating This is a sating of one's desire for the spiritual.
- Scenting Milly hated this tender appellation, scenting the hypocrisy in it.
- Seeding The sun beat fiercely on the seeding grasses.
- Sleeting At the fence corner Marion hesitated, standing with her back to the wind, the snow driving past her with that faint hiss of clashing particles which is the voice of a sleeting blizzard.
140 words made from the letters SWETING
4 letter words made from SWETING:egin, egis, engi, gens, gent, gets, gien, gist, igwe, inge, ings, inst, iten, nest, nets, news, newt, nget, ngwe, nige, nits, segi, sein, sent, sewn, sieg, sign, sine, sing, site, siwe, snit, stew, swig, ties, tine, ting, tsen, twig, twin, twse, weis, weit, weng, wens, west, wets, wigs, wine, wing, wins, wise, wits.
3 letter words made from SWETING:ent, est, gen, get, gin, ies, ige, net, new, nig, nit, sen, set, sew, sin, sit, teg, ten, tie, tin, wei, wen, wet, wig, win, wit.
5 letter words made from SWETING:entsi, etsin, ewins, geits, genis, gents, getin, gines, gites, gniew, gwent, gwine, ingwe, inset, isneg, ngsit, segni, seing, sengi, senti, setin, sient, sinew, singe, steig, stein, stieg, sting, sweig, swine, swing, teign, tengi, tenis, tiegs, tieng, tiens, tiges, tines, tinge, tings, tseng, tsien, tsine, tsing, twigs, twine, twing, twins, weins, weist, wenig, wenti, wents, wiens, wiest, wigen, winge, wings, wisen, wites.