What is the correct spelling for SWEWING?
This word (Swewing) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for SWEWING
- sewing If only I had some one to help me, I could put in more time sewing .
- slowing Next to startle her was the dark tunnel, and then the slowing of the train to a stop.
- stewing In the stewing it with butter, season it to your taste, with what you think fitting.
- stowing Just beyond, at a point where the underbrush was thickest, an unnoticed cart path stole away from the wood road and brought you to a little pond in the big woods, at the spot where, centuries ago, the beavers had made a dam and a deep place for stowing their winter's wood.
- swaying The creatures raise themselves up on their tails, swaying slowly hither and thither with a uniform motion, as though realizing that they are on exhibition.
- swearing "Sir will have a fine evening to-day," he began, then detailed all the beauties he was to show us, in spite of our violently swearing at him and his ancestors for centuries back.
- sweating The average German is not keen on exercise in the tropics, he will be carried by sweating natives in a chair or hammock where Englishmen on similar errands will walk and shoot upon the way.
- sweeping Dengler was sweeping out his bar.
- swelling The people were all on the bridge and along the banks, watching the swelling of the flood.
- swerving If you had seen his coolness at that time; if you had seen him, as I saw him, standing by that poor fellow's deathbed, comforting him-yes, with friendly speeches-laughing and joking, watching the agonising pain and the miserable sickness, and all the dreary wretchedness of such a death, and never swerving from his work; if you had seen him, you would understand why I am afraid to advise you.
- swing The meeting inside the chapel was in full swing .
- viewing Yet Mack, still viewing these facts in the twilight of his own fancies, pictured them as the efforts of despair, not as the drawing in of the hunter's toils.
- Sawing Nothing happened, so he started sawing away.
- shewing On shewing him the notice in the Zoologist, he said it was impossible for anything to be more correct; and he added, that the little cavity which the Toads occupied was quite smooth in every part, apparently by their long-continued movements,-as smooth, to use his own illustration, as the inside of a China bowl.
67 words made from the letters SWEWING
4 letter words made from SWEWING:egin, egis, engi, gens, gien, igwe, inge, ings, news, ngwe, nige, segi, sein, sewn, sieg, sign, sine, sing, siwe, swig, weis, weng, wens, wigs, wine, wing, wins, wise, wnew.
5 letter words made from SWEWING:ewins, genis, gines, gniew, gwine, ingwe, isneg, segni, seing, sengi, sinew, singe, sweig, swine, swing, weins, wenig, wiens, wigen, winge, wings, wisen.
3 letter words made from SWEWING:eww, gen, gin, ies, ige, new, nig, sen, sew, sin, wei, wen, wig, win, wnw, wsw.