What is the correct spelling for SWICH?
This word (Swich) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for SWICH
- smirch I might have guessed that she would try to smirch her own name, and the boys through her, if she had the chance.
- snitch However, instead of being paid for his services, Angel constantly abuses Merl (both verbally and physically) in order to force him to give him information, similar to how Willy the Snitch was regularly beaten up by Buffy for information in Buffy seasons 2 Desire it, got a glitch Religion just like a snitch – Godette by Kellee Maize
- stitch A moderate breeze from the north and east had been blowing ever since daylight and every stitch of canvas on board the square-rigged steamer in our wake was drawing.
- such Is there any such thing?
- swash Other nations looked covetously upon our great body of able-bodied seamen, born within sound of the swash of the surf, nurtured in the fisheries, able to build, to rig, or to navigate a ship.
- swig That nite we set up till after midnight, and finally, after takin a good swig of Old Rye, went to bed.
- swish Only the cries of the sea gulls and the soft swish of the waves broke the silence.
- SCH Marion, Lincoln Sch., 5; Miss M. D. Hyde, 1, for Talladega C. Montgomery, F. E. Abercrombie, for Talladega C. , 5. Shelby, W. M. Rakestraw, for Talladega C. , 5.