What is the correct spelling for SWIGG?
This word (Swigg) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for SWIGG
- sewage The amount of sewage produced is about equal to the amount of water consumed.
- sewing Larger than a sewing machine, and useful.
- swag On Christmas Eve I struck my tent, packed my swag , and descended the mountain.
- swagger He frowned when he saw Wrayson, but followed the Baroness into the room with a pronounced swagger .
- swig So the feller in bad clothes fetched in the black bottle, and we tuk a good swig .
- swim Once only had I to swim for my life; on that occasion all in the boat escaped.
- swing We'll have to take hold if the log won't swing clear, he said.
- twig The waiting April woods, sensitive in every leafless twig to spring, stood in silence and dim nightfall around a lodge.
- twiggy Dense tufts of twiggy shoots may be developed on many trees by pruning in such a way as to stimulate the shooting out of basal buds which would otherwise remain dormant, e.
- wig We have a new arrival at Court-Frau Yellow-Wig."
- Sawing Meanwhile I am sawing wood.
- Sowing Why hast thou lived all the years, Sowing thy pains and thy tears?
- Swung When he did not answer, however, she swung her head slowly and looked down at him, where he sat almost at her feet.
- swags Accordingly, one morning I packed the swags , distributed the remainder of the salt among the elders of the kraal giving the old woman who used to lick my palm an extra allowance bade farewell to my kind hosts, and started.
- SWIGS An', w'ile 'e swigs the dew in sylvan bars, The sun shouts insults at the sneakin' stars.
- swigged "I remember," Dixie answered, "and you both swigged so much at supper to make up for it that you wanted to talk all night.