What is the correct spelling for SWINGIN?
This word (Swingin) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for SWINGIN
- signing He replied with great vehemence that he would 'war forever for the reconquest of Texas, and that if he died in his senses his last words should be an exhortation to his countrymen never to abandon the effort to recover the province;' and, added he: 'you know, sir, very well, that to sign a treaty for the alienation of Texas would be the same thing as signing the death warrant of Mexico, for, by the same process, the United States would take one after another of the Mexican provinces, until they possessed them all.
- singing "Lilly, look at me every second while I'm singing , darling.
- sinning Of course, I told him all about my first marriage"-she glanced challengingly at her sister-"but he's a perfect dear, and he saw at once I'd been more sinned against than sinning .
- slinging 2 and 3; e, strap for slinging the apparatus around the body of the assistant or rider; f, connecting-wire between bell and dry element.
- stinging If in the shade, warm and mild showers, but if they join in stinging those who pass them it presages cold weather and rain.
- swain Buy them at twenty-five cents a bottle at Swain 's drug-store.
- swine And as the major sat thinking and thinking, the story came back to him which his mother had so often told him and his brothers, all now gone but himself, as they stood or sat or lay gathered round her on the Sunday evenings in the nursery-about the boy that was tired of being at home, and asked his father for money to go away; and how his father gave it him, thinking it better he should go than grumble at the best he could give him; and how he grew very naughty, and spent his money in buying things that were not worth having, and in eating and drinking with greedy, coarse, ill behaved people, till at last he had nothing left to buy food with, and had to feed swine to earn something; and how he fell a thinking, and would go home.
- swing "Swing yourself on my back, friend, and clasp your arms about my neck, and hold fast.
35 words made from the letters SWINGIN
3 letter words made from SWINGIN:gin, inn, nig, nnw, sin, wig, win.
4 letter words made from SWINGIN:gisi, iing, ingi, ings, inns, ning, nisi, sign, sing, sinn, swig, wigs, wiig, wing, wins.
5 letter words made from SWINGIN:gisin, ignis, ising, isnin, ningi, ninis, sinig, sinni, swing, wings, winni, winns, wisin.