What is the correct spelling for SWINK?
This word (Swink) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for SWINK
- sink Approaching the carriage, and seeing Harry Ormond, she seemed ready to sink into the earth: however, after having drank some water, she recovered sufficiently to be able to answer Ormond's inquiries.
- slink "I shall slink out of it like a cur.
- stink Many, I doubt not, but will imitate the Publican, and that both in the prayer and gestures of the Publican, whose persons and actions will yet stink in the nostrils of him that is holy and just, and that searcheth the heart and the reins.
- sunk Frances had sunk in her chair and was still looking at the paper, as if, between the lines, she might have been able to find more than the mere mention of her name.
- swain "She makes me buy new clothes," one swain , in the third quarter of his engagement, was overheard to moan to a friend.
- swan A woman's voice does not take me by surprise, but to see a man here is as rare as to find a swan in the desert."
- swank Moreover, I now saw that his half-veiled threats of rebellion to me had been pure swank .