What is the correct spelling for SWIT'S?
This word (Swit's) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for SWIT'S
- sweats The pleasant meadows sadly lay In chill and cooling sweats By rising fountains, or as they Fear'd winter's wastfull threats.
- swiss Break away slave bliss Generate G's and then we stash them in the Swiss – Witness (One Hope) by roots manuva
- SITS He sits down to play.
- slits She reached for it and it came fluttering down into her hands-a loose garment fashioned somewhat like a cape with tiny slits cut for eyes.
- suits It suits my taste.
- swifts He had observed Tom making notes on the scratch pad and judged correctly that those notes dealt with the subject under discussion between the visitor from the West and the Swifts .
- spits It is unlucky for a man to meet a cross-eyed woman, but the ill-luck is broken if he spits on the opposite side to that by which he passes her.