What is the correct spelling for SWLLNG?
This word (Swllng) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for SWLLNG
- long Someone I've needed so long For once, unafraid, I can go where life leads me And somehow I know I'll be strong – For Once in My Life by Unknown Author
- sailing But, for all our sailing, we never seemed to come nearer to th' opening.
- salon She seemed to submit rather from utter weakness and inability to refuse anything asked of her than from any hope of finding pleasure in the society of the Magnotte salon.
- sang The mother wept, the sisters sang.
- sealing A large fleet of vessels, engaged in whaling and sealing voyages, then sailed out of the Thames.
- selling Beauvais is positive that the move of the archbishop is due to your selling out to him.
- slag Where we had peered into the unfathomable, had glimpsed the infinite, had heard and had seen the inexplicable, now was- Slag!
- slang I could not then understand a single word of the thieves' slang they employed.
- slangy "That's about the size of it," put in the slangy Jimsy, "and I think that friend Homer here has hit on the correct solution."
- sling In the midst of their speaking, a man of Attahooroo got up, with a sling fastened to his waist, and a large stone placed upon his shoulder.
- slink So they slink into the workshop as soon as it begins to grow dark, and they take out the key and hang it on the nail in the entry, in order to deceive Jeppe, and then they secretly make a fire in the stove, placing a screen in front of it, so that Jeppe shall not see the light from it when he makes his rounds past the workshop windows.
- soiling Come to think of it, smoking, soiling dishes and washing them, talking and listening to other people talk, take up most of life anyway.
- Lang The trowth maun cow the lee i' the lang rin.