What is the correct spelling for SWOWNG?
This word (Swowng) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for SWOWNG
- sang "She was like that; but she never sang herself.
- sewing 16,102. Do you get all the money that you require for provisions by your sewing ?
- song He played the song to Charmian, and she was delighted with it.
- sung If I had I'd have given old Nugent the best bunk on the ship and sung him to sleep myself.
- swag I understand, too, that there's a large amount of swag salted in the cellar.
- swan Though Denis had not seen the ghost, and I assured every one that it was only a white swan , I found that Larry's account was believed in preference to mine; the general opinion being that I fancied I had seen the bird, though it was a ghost notwithstanding.
- swank Then when you come back you seem to us, to use one of the Englishman's most delightful words, to "swank" dreadfully.
- swig Stepping up to the bulky man behind the bar the landlord said: "There, Mr. Swig , is a young man who will fill capitally the place of the chap we dismissed to-day for getting tight.
- swing When I think of it, it's like a high swing ."
- swoon She reeled from side to side, and suddenly fell forward as if in a swoon .
- sworn It confirmed a suspicion he couldn't have sworn to.
- Sawing The scratch should be made by passing part of the knife or file once across the glass, never by "sawing" the tool back and forth.
- Wang Nobody could blame the late Wang Kulichenko for that, but nobody could blame the Nipe, either.
- Wong Snape is a dialect word for boggy ground, and Wong means a meadow.
- Sowing Sowing, at the rate of twenty-one acres a day, or three and a third days' labor for a man and four horses.
- Swung He swung around to make another pass.