What is the correct spelling for SWTE?
This word (Swte) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for SWTE
- said Carter telephoned for a cab, and as they were entering it said guiltily: "I've got to stop at the bank."
- sate Then, instead of applying, as he should have done, to the States General, who sate close to his own door, he sent a messenger to the magistrates of Amsterdam, with a request that the suspected ships might be detained.
- side On his side , he guessed some part of this, and discerned that if he would relieve her he must himself speak.
- society This is my husband, Clarissa, who cares more for the cultivation of short-horns-whatever kind of creatures those brutes may be-and ugly little shaggy black Highland cattle, than for my society , a great deal; so you will see very little of him, I daresay, while you are at the Castle.
- state Toussaint L'Ouverture is thus spoken of by Vincent, in his Reflections on the state of St. Domingo: Toussaint L'Ouverture is the most active and indefatigable man, of whom it is possible to form an idea.
- stay The girl felt that she was ruined; she was afraid to stay in her own village.
- study It provides a systematic outline of classification to serve as a guide in laboratory work and in the practical study of the life histories of plants, their modes of reproduction, manner of life, etc. The treatment is suggestive and general to adapt it to the courses of study in different schools, and to allow the teacher to follow his own ideas in selecting the work of his class.