What is the correct spelling for SYCOTIC?
This word (Sycotic) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for SYCOTIC
- arctic The former received "the Founder's" Medal, for his Arctic discoveries; and to Mrs. Somerville, then in her eighty-ninth year, had been awarded the Patron or Victoria Medal, for her scientific and astronomical researches, and her works on physical geography.
- cyclic Though not always present, the cardinal characteristics of this multi-system disorder include: cardiomyopathy (dilated or hypertrophic, possibly with left ventricular noncompaction and/or endocardial fibroelastosis), neutropenia (chronic, cyclic , or intermittent), underdeveloped skeletal musculature and muscle weakness, growth delay, exercise intolerance, cardiolipin abnormalities, and 3-methylglutaconic aciduria.
- cystic There is evidence that suggests that the molecular target of amiloride, ENaC, is also implicated in cystic fibrosis due to its effects on mucus in the lungs.
- hectic Our autumn at home is mellow and harmonious, though sometimes melancholy; but the brilliancy of this decay strikes one sometimes with a sudden sadness, as if the whole world were dying of consumption, with these glittering gleams and hectic flushes, a mere deception of disease and death....
- lactic This is because of a documented technological issue - lactic acid (extracted from whey) used to curdle milk now was introduced to India in the late 18th century by Dutch and Portuguese colonists (along with acetic acid) - and it is this method that creates the fine, smooth modern "chhana" with high binding capacity - which is now the staple raw material for Bengali confectioners.
- narcotic As for me, said Rouletabille, whose head for some few minutes had been dropping now toward one shoulder and now toward another, I have no need of any narcotic to make me sleep.
46 words made from the letters SYCOTIC
3 letter words made from SYCOTIC:cio, cis, cos, cot, coy, cst, icc, icy, iso, oct, otc, sic, sit, sot, soy, sty, tic, toy.
4 letter words made from SYCOTIC:cisc, city, cost, cosy, cots, coys, cyst, itsy, occy, otic, otis, scot, syco, toci, tosy, toyi, ytis.
5 letter words made from SYCOTIC:cisco, citys, cocis, coits, coity, cotys, cytos, osity, stoic, tisoy, tocci.