What is the correct spelling for SYINCH?
This word (Syinch) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for SYINCH
- cinch It wa'n't such a cinch to do, either, for he was a lively old gent on his pins.
- saying What have you been saying ?
- snitch I knew there was going to be a rumble, but I couldn't snitch .
- spinach If you will tell me how you feel, it may be that some sort of herb tea-or a mustard plaster-" "Gammon and spinach !"
- stanch In Aunt Jane, Lottie had a stanch ally, and a sympathizing and comforting helper.
- staunch Doggie and Mo Shendish and a few other staunch souls got McPhail back to quarters without much trouble.
- stench The stench was terrible, almost overpowering at first, but after a few minutes we became accustomed to it, and, in the intensity of the work we had undertaken, it was forgotten.
- swinish But the three men were far too deeply sunk in their swinish sleep for any voice to wake them.
- Sancho Half a dozen fires had already been lighted, and Sancho had obtained as many assistants, so that by the time the colonel and fifteen officers rode up lunch was ready.
- sayings He said they would look at him and whisper to one another and that his sayings were much repeated, often in his hearing.