What is the correct spelling for SYMLIN?
This word (Symlin) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for SYMLIN
- muslin The inspector rose, and with a practised glance around, which valued every article in the room, from the two-guinea carpet to the eight-shilling muslin curtains, he took his departure.
- sailing Give him the soap for a little ship a-sailing.
- saline Give her goulard, tisane, tiffany-I never know what the proper word is-something, any thing, volatile Sally, hartshorn, ammonia, aromatic vinegar, saline draught, or something strong.
- salmon As soon as one was shot, Pedro paddled towards it, and, taking the shaft and line in his hand, humoured the creature as a fisherman does a salmon, till, exhausted, it rose to the surface, when it was further secured by another arrow shot at it, and then with the two lines easily hauled into the canoe.
- salon The ministers followed: so that in a short time nobody was left in the salon but the ladies.
- sampling Subsequent sampling from Idaho shows that the series of specimens available to Bailey was made up mostly of young and subadult animals.
- sealing He was sealing on his lightest tunic when the ramp buzzer sounded.
- selling We knew each other's secrets, Mary and I, and kept them: she thought me a greater knave than I was, and she intrusted to me her intention of selling her child to a rich English marquis.
- semolina The somewhat unusual names of Semolina and Tapioca had been adopted for the heroine and confidante on account of their rhythmical advantages, and a certain pleasant Shakespearean ring about them.
- simian Human mastadenovirus E Human mastadenovirus F Human mastadenovirus G Murine mastadenovirus A Murine mastadenovirus B Murine mastadenovirus C Ovine mastadenovirus A Ovine mastadenovirus B Porcine mastadenovirus A Porcine mastadenovirus B Porcine mastadenovirus C Simian mastadenovirus A Tree shrew mastadenovirus A Genus: Siadenovirus Frog siadenovirus A Great tit siadenovirus A Raptor siadenovirus A Skua siadenovirus A Turkey siadenovirus A
- simile Mere likeness, it should be remembered, does not constitute a simile.
- simon The portrait of Simon Fraser had a great success.
- sirloin A fine sirloin was burnt to a crisp.
- skyline Dard had determined to cross the mountains, and had led his people up a game-trail, leading toward the notch of a pass high against the skyline.
- slain Little ye care if all your knights be slain, if only the traitor Launcelot escape.
- Hamlin Mr. Hamlin walked a few steps, as if stretching his limbs, and then said: "And you think Burroughs would have been bitten?"