What is the correct spelling for SYRAIN?
This word (Syrain) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for SYRAIN
- brain A thousand delightful thoughts course through Rohritz's brain .
- drain The drain itself is of rude construction-two stones on edge and a third across at the top.
- grain There is not a grain of truth in it.
- rain I suppose the rain comes in the same way the smoke goes out.
- slain Where was he slain ?
- soaring She would rather have clung to her first impression: wonder so divine, so unbounded, was like soaring into homes of angel-crowded space, sweeping through folded and on to folded white fountain-bow of wings, in innumerable columns; but the thought of it was no recovery of it; she might as well have striven to be a child.
- spain The Admiral was helpless, and thought of going back to Spain , but the condition of the island was such that he did not dare to leave it.
- sprain "A slight sprain ," said Nanni; "he hopes it is nothing serious!"
- stain "He sent me a piece of a torn handkerchief with a deep blood-stain on it," pursued Kennedy.
- strain The band now began a different strain of dance music.
- swain Leave your work and leave your cot, Nothing need ye doubt or fear: Fools may tell ye lies in spite, Calling me a roving swain ; Think what passed the other night- I'll be bound ye'll meet again.
- syria In '56 was elected member of the Academy of Inscriptions, and in '60 sent on a mission to Syria ; having in the meantime published a translation of Job and Song of Songs.
- syrian It resembles in flavour the finest Syrian tobacco, and is most agreeable when the smoke is passed through the nose.
- syringe With this he sucked up vast volumes of water, and then pointing it backwards ejected the fluid over his back and shoulders, as if from an immense syringe .
- train Heard train a coming.
- Searing Karl tore at the fastenings of the ports, searing his fingers on the heated metal.
- Syriac Their hymns were written in the Syriac language, and only a few fragments have been preserved.
- Cyrano He makes gestures of surprise on seeing Cyrano .
- Syrians Moreover he took the city of the Pterians, and sold the people into slavery, and he took also all the towns that lay about it; and the Syrians , who were not guilty of any wrong, he forced to remove from their homes.
86 words made from the letters SYRAIN
3 letter words made from SYRAIN:ain, air, ani, ans, any, ayr, ira, irs, nay, ras, ray, rna, rya, say, sin, sir, syn.
5 letter words made from SYRAIN:airns, ayins, irans, irsay, isarn, naris, nasri, nisar, nisra, rainy, ranis, rasin, rinas, risan, ryans, sanyi, sarin, sarni, sarny, sayin, sinar, sinay, sirny, siryn, siyar, syair, synar, syria, syrna, yarin, yaris, yarns.
4 letter words made from SYRAIN:airs, airy, aiyn, asin, ayin, ayni, inya, iran, isay, isny, iyan, iyar, nary, nayi, niya, nyai, nyra, rain, rani, rany, riya, ryas, sany, sari, sayi, sayn, sian, siar, siya, yair, yani, yarn, yasi, yins, yrsa.
6 letter words made from SYRAIN:rainsy, syrian.