What is the correct spelling for SYURUP?
This word (Syurup) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for SYURUP
- satrap At last he retired to Tisaphernes, the king of Persia's satrap, for his security, and immediately became the first and most influential person about him.
- scrap Perhaps they'd been having a scrap."
- scrape "I won't say how it happened, but I got mixed up in some stealin' scrape-that's why I changed my name or, ruther, left off the last of it.
- scrip And David put them off him; and he took his staff in his hand, and chose him five smooth stones out of the brook, and put them in a shepherd's bag which he had, even in a scrip; and his sling was in his hand: and he drew near to the Philistine.
- serape In a mysterious voice, our guide said we must go first to his house; there he secured his serape and a heavy club.
- stirrup The road was not as well trodden as it is now, and a little ridge of weeds grew along the centre, high enough to rake the stirrup of a horseman.
- strap Then he passed a little bottle to his brother, and Charles attended to the chin-strap mark that would have betrayed him a British officer in any light brighter than dusk.