What is the correct spelling for SYUSA?
This word (Syusa) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for SYUSA
- saw That might have been noticed by a careful observer, for whenever he saw a man older than the rest talking to a girl he quickened his pace that he might the sooner see that girl's face.
- say I say us; for the dear girl has taken such a fancy to unworthy old me, that she almost refuses to set out without me.
- see "We'd like awfully to see your camp, if-if it's not any bother to you," he said.
- show No lawgiver of ancient or modern times has expressed more just opinions, or adopted wiser measures, than the early records of the Colony of Plymouth show to have prevailed here.
- six Montague explained that he had only been in New York about six hours.
- such It isn't of any consequence, but it is natural to have a curiosity about such things, and I shall be very thankful to you if you will bring me any news that you may get.
- Susa The command had also been given out in the royal palace at Susa; and Mordecai had gone out from the presence of the king in royal garments of violet and white and with a great crown of gold and with a robe of fine linen and purple.
- says He's due here before long, that's a fact, says I, but there's no tellin'.