What is the correct spelling for SZHYING?
This word (Szhying) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for SZHYING
- saying At this point Christie paused; and, after evading any explanation of these phenomena in the most skilful manner for a time, suddenly faced the fact, saying to herself with great candor and decision: I know what all this means: I'm beginning to like David more than is good for me.
- science The University of Michigan College of Literature, Science, and the Arts (LSA or LS&A) is the liberal arts and sciences school of the University of Michigan in Ann Arbor.
- sense He plunged into the thickest of the shrubberies, and it was with a sense of relief he heard from a child that his sister had gone home some time before, and left word for him to follow her.
- Shying The word vice, is used to signify those actions which arise from a perverse, or mischievous disposition-those, in which the horse opposes his own will, to that of his rider, or those in which he purposely attempts to injure other horses, or the persons about him. A lady certainly should not ride any horse, that is addicted to shying, stumbling, rearing, or any other kind of vice; but she ought nevertheless, to be prepared against their occurrence; for, however careful, and judicious those persons, by whom her horse is selected, may be, and however long a trial she may have had of his temper, and merits, she cannot be sure, even with the best tempered horse, that she may not have to exercise her skill, to save herself from danger; she should therefore, be prepared against frailty, or accident.
- seems The case of the Chinese people seems to argue something of the sort.