What is the correct spelling for T'MIR?
This word (T'mir) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for T'MIR
- dim She was young again in the dim light: she was beautiful in her calm repose.
- dimer Usually called molybdenum pentachloride, it is in fact a dimer with the formula Mo2Cl10.
- emir Syria desires to become a sovereign kingdom, and most of the population supports the Emir Faisal as king.
- meir Meir looked around at the seething, muttering crowd; a smile half-angry, half-sad came on his lips.
- mi E Oberlin, 4; 5 mi .
- mid They travelled to the mid -African in el-Azhar and then became mixed up with this meeting with the desert-saint.
- mit I'm bringing something straight in my mouth and something crooked in my mit , and neither one of 'em will ye have till free passage is made to the platform.
- muir Wha is there in Muir o' Warlock could change't, an' wha wad I gang til wi' 't gien he could?"
- tam She wanted to marry her Tam of the Ewebuchts, which she had managed-I, to wed Irma, from which I was yet as far off as ever.
- tamer "Deer in Shakespeare's time must have been tamer , or he couldn't have stolen one," observed John knowingly.
- Mir Das gebt mir zu besinnen.