What is the correct spelling for TA EASE?
This word (Ta Ease) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for TA EASE
- tag I'd make a sensible man a good wife, and I'd do my part; but I'll be hanged if I'll walk up to him wearing a 'For Sale' tag.
- take But it was awfully sweet of you to take me into town."
- task It is no easy task you have set yourself. But the creator awakes before the doll can fulfill the task And he's paralyzed in amazement as he sees his hand-made mask – The Creators Biggest Pride by Illnath
- tax You know the contrary, and that it is only too certain people can tax me with nothing but being too good-natured.
- taxi Had he taken a taxi?
- teach It was on the major's lips to say 'He has sent you to teach it to me, Mark!
- tech April 28: In less than one week, the Georgia Tech womens basketball team will embark on an 11-day foreign tour to Tunisia and Paris.
- thesis Such in brief are the broader and more important facts relating to the church, which has thus come to sanction the festivals and ceremonies that make up the second part of this thesis.
- thick She gazed into the thick undergrowth with half-fearful curiosity.
- thigh It was a noble prize, truly, and, notwithstanding the wound in his thigh, which hurt him a good deal now that it had stiffened, Saduko stood up and surveyed them with glistening eyes.
- though He must admit, though, that some good had come out of the trouble.
- thus Thus she hardly moved without a train of admirers.
- tissue If the tissue is very curly and unmanageable it should be kept down with convenient weights.
- toss As he spoke he gave another toss.
- touch Don't speak about it, don't touch it.
- tough "It's tough leaving them.
- toxic 3. Method of Intoxication, called the "Toxic Method."
- twice I heard it twice.
- ties In the old days there had not been time for the family ties to be broken and forgotten.
- Took I took them out.
- These These are his servants.
- This This they were unwilling to do.
- Those With those words he went out.
- Taxes Down with the taxes!
- Toys Meanwhile, my old toys appeared to be getting together.
- takes Lawyer takes a paper, reads, holds it in view of all, then tears into smallest fragments.
- touches Doda was upstairs putting last touches to herself before going out to a dance.
- tasks As long as he kept his attention on the tasks in hand, he was okay-he felt fine.
- teaches Once before, they turned my vessel into a living evidence of that passage in the Testament which teaches humility to all, by telling us, 'that the last shall be first, and the first last.
- thighs And thy Cubit's thighs!