What is the correct spelling for TA ODDS?
This word (Ta Odds) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for TA ODDS
- tag And why should I tag regret to my sum of wretchedness?
- take She didn't take a cab.
- task Here indeed was a task . it's our frightening task to face our fears and the creep in the mask so the ghost is here – The Ghost Is Here by scooby doo
- tax Yes, madam, it is even so; once again to-night we would tax your skill.
- taxi "I have a taxi -cab waiting, and with a taxi -cab time is money.
- teach "See here, Hat, you've got to teach me to dance.
- tech May 6: The Georgia Tech womens basketball team will take on Penn State in the third annual Big Ten/ACC Challenge.
- thesis Probably it contained the substance of his thesis , which, like most papers of the time, must have been very wordy and discursive.
- thick The kutcha-grass was very thick , quite impenetrable.
- thigh One of these had the following stanzas: "The dragon's tail shall be the whip Of scorpions foretold, With which to lash them thigh and hip That wander from the fold.
- though Now Urquhart had never touched, though he had excited, her.
- thus "The matter stands thus .
- tissue Print deeply, so that, on development, the negative tissue on the copper plate shows all the detail clearly in the shadows.
- toss "Of course," with a toss of her head.
- touch If you'd a had it at five o'clock this morning, I'd a done justice to it; now I couldn't touch it if I was to die.
- tough He's been a tough case."
- toxic The results of the administration of toxic or poisonous agents upon the mind are so general and serious in their character, as readers of De Quincy know, that very little precise knowledge has been acquired by their use.
- twice Twice Mr. Gleason called at Captain Truscott's quarters.
- ties You have no family ties , no close friends, to question your absence.
- Took Still, he no longer took his eyes from Raphanel.
- These Tell me what these long years have brought you?"
- This Is this just like them?
- Those What answer can I give to those who come after me?
- Taxes And meanwhile the people are dying of hunger, crushed down by taxes.
- Toys You are rich, Fanny, with all those toys.
- takes On gaining his own apartments his great dog Mars gives a whine of satisfaction at the return of his master, who, throwing himself wearily into a favourite chair, while the smoke from his cigar curls upwards, takes from his pocket the delicate epistle with the perfume of violets upon it, and which reads as follows: Lionel, mon cher ami, I feel it in my heart to scold you.
- touches Nothing at all that I know touches it."
- tasks Here is a scene from a lumber camp showing the loggers at their daily tasks .
- teaches "I've had a long time for learning," he said modestly, "and I suppose experience teaches the dullest of us."
- thighs Already it clasped them by the thighs ; and just in proportion as it rose upon their bodies, did their spirits become depressed.
47 words made from the letters TA ODDS
3 letter words made from TA ODDS:a t, add, ado, d d, dad, das, dat, dds, ddt, doa, dod, dos, dot, dts, oas, oat, odd, sad, sat, sod, sot, tad, tao, tod.
4 letter words made from TA ODDS:a to, adds, dado, do a, do t, dots, oast, odds, sdot, soda, taos, to a, toad, toda, todd.
5 letter words made from TA ODDS:as to, doats, dosta, ostad, saddo, stoda, todas, todds.