What is the correct spelling for TAAT?
This word (Taat) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for TAAT
- tact Geraldine's tact was at fault here; but the next moment Geraldine said, with manifest effort: 'Cyril has behaved very well.
- taft A second Commission was sent out in 1900, with Judge William H. Taft at the head.
- tart I break off a twig here and there and taste the tart or bitter sap.
- tat I climb'd off Molly, and pressing my hat down on my head, struck a loud rat-tat on the door.
- taut It steadied and grew taut.
- teat Now, place the end of the syringe retaining the teat tube in the affected teat, the other end place in a bottle or vessel containing the solution and gently press the bulb and inject about a pint of the solution in each affected quarter.
- That Yes, that I will.