What is the correct spelling for TABU?
This word (Tabu) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for TABU
- tab And what would be the financial tab ?
- tau On account of the house party the Phi Sigma Tau had been obliged to postpone until New Year's Day entertaining as they had done the previous year the stray High School girls who were far from home.
- tabs The intent of such reporting is not to "keep tabs " on the school-teacher, the school child, the janitor, the principal, superintendent, or board, but to insure favorable conditions and to correct bad conditions.
- century-old There sat Eleanore, her arm resting on the window sill, her head on her hand: she was meditating-meditating and gaining new strength as she did so. Her face was turned toward the steep fall of a roof, the century-old frame-work, grey walls, darkened window panes and dilapidated wooden galleries, above which lay stillness and a rectangular patch of sky that was then covered with clouds.
- western-style The large, flat surface of the western-style belt buckles make them a popular ornament or style of jewelry.